Ever have one of those dreams

Rhett&SarahsMom

Songster
11 Years
May 8, 2008
in that your husband or SO does something horrible. Like cheat on you? And you wake up and even though you KNOW it was just a dream and that your dh would never do that. You HATE him. With a burning passion and want to hurt him like you were about to do in your dream?

Well. I had one of those last night. He woke me up from it at around the time I had him rolled up in a carpet Earl style and was about to begin beating the snot out of him. I remember yelling, in my dream that I had "Told him that if he EVER cheated on me that I would hurt him, nail him to the wall, take EVERYTHING and DESTROY him"

Yeah... anger issues.
roll.png

Anyway. I know he would never do something like that. He doesnt have the time. He is always with us. And I know that all those things I say in my dream are things that I wish I had said and DONE to my x dh. Who DID cheat on me. Quite blatantly too. Brought her HOME

Then I read the side effects for the freaking drug the podiatrist gave me.
Yeah. "Abnormal dreams" "mood swings" (Like I need help with those)
"memory lapse" (yeah forgot my PIN number today.
roll.png

Needless to say I am no longer rubbing that crap into my ankle.
I dont need the dreams stressing me out and then the drug messing with me more

Yes, I have had dreams like that.
wink.png
I have had the exact same dream you had a couple times before.
One that I had for years was that my dh was killed in a car accident on his way home from work. I don't have that dream anymore and haven't for some time now.
I always wonder what dreams mean.

never, my dreams are always something like... tornados coming right by the house (tearing the house apart but no one ever harmed)...usually around them time im stressed since thats what storms in dreams mean, Loads of rapture/end of the world dreams.. almost monthly. had a dream my father got injured "somehow" and was in the hospital as i watch them operate through a window.. and then he died. which death means a death in the family's coming or a end of a cycle. Right after my great grandmother died. i also have a lot of dreams about ghosts.. usually them telling me something about how they died and wanting my help. stuff like that... And then occasionally i'll get really weird dreams that never make sense.. but they're always creepy. http://petrix.com/dreams/ not a bad site... creeped me out when i saw what most of my dreams meant due to all of them saying "death in the family/end of a cycle. stress, a problems coming, big disaster coming, unsolved issues. bottled up feelings, looking for a solution, extreme joy, ready to commit to a cause, " and yeah a lot of stuff
lol.png
i even thought back to think about what it could have meant and it all matched

Girl, you got me rolling with the Earl style.... Not sure how many people here go that, but what a fabulous song!!!!

I have had some real doozies lately. And I always wind up completely au natural. I HATE THAT!

I had one a few months ago, very vivid, he ran off with a 19 year old. When I woke up I smacked him.......
lau.gif

Oh heavens yes. I think everyone has had those. I do not mind that kind of dream as much as I hate the one where....

My home is attacked and I am blindfolded, taken to a dark wet room and un-blindfolded to see a single light bulb glowing over my father, my DH and my son tied to chairs....these masked men/voices tell me to choose which one dies and if I do not choose they all will die.

I always wake up in a sweat, crying and screaming..."No kill me please"

That one for me is horrible. It is always unsettling for DH too.

I have always had very portent/omen types dreams that are very real to me...I can see, smell, taste and hear everything and it takes me a few minutes after waking to realize where I am. those I heed and pay attention to.

Last edited:
Quote:
a 19 year old? You should have hit him with something harder just to get the point across how stupid that would be to ever consider.
gig.gif

Quote:
a 19 year old? You should have hit him with something harder just to get the point across how stupid that would be to ever consider.
gig.gif

He waited 20 + years to marry me, seriously we were HS sweethearts and got back together, so I think just smacking him was enough. He so loves me, he must I have over 100 chickens
lau.gif

hehehehehe that is excellent.

I told my DH if he could find a 19 or 20 year old that could do the chores that I do and etc...Move her in but she better do windows and laundry.

Heck I could use a wife and a break.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom