I have two horses I'm trying to decide between. My BF just informed me he'd be willing to work something out in the way of startup capital, if I can find a way to defray some upkeep costs. There's a nice, young, capable rider at the boarding stable who has recently lost the use of her horse due to a stifle injury. I'm thinking about asking her if she wants a partial lease on the big gelding. She comes well vetted, and I plan to be there every day. Anything I need to know before I embark on this crazy plan?