1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Ever wake up feeling disoriented?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, May 6, 2009.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I feel really disoriented this morniing. Though not so disoriented that I couldn't find my way to BYC of course. [​IMG]
    I think it's because I woke up earlier than normal, the TV was on but my SO wasn't home. He had to go to work early. I'm hoping a couple cups of coffee and I'll be right as rain.
    Do you ever wake up feeling this way? It sure is bothersome.

2. Chickenmaven

Chickenmaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2009
    Michigan
    I did, this morning. Probably had to do with the moon shining in my skylight & keeping me awake between 3 and 4 a.m. Whatever you do, don't go back to sleep! [​IMG]

3. Cajunsamoan

Cajunsamoan Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Louisiana
    I wake up that way all the time! I have VERY vivid dreams so sometimes I have a hard time figuring out where I am. I hope that the coffee helps.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:I am disoriented every morning. I dream very vividly and I am off kilter til I get a shower. Every single day!

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:I have very vivid dreams too. It's due to a medication I have to take. You wake up feeling like what the.........???

6. Rusty Hills Farm

Rusty Hills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    Up at the barn
    Yeah, most mornings. I usually have to think about it for a minute. "oh, yeah this is our bedroom. That noise is the birds in the other room. That wet thing on my face is Sugar telling me she wants out....Now what the heck DAY is it?"

Rusty

7. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    Quote:I have very vivid dreams too. It's due to a medication I have to take. You wake up feeling like what the.........???

You just described me to a T

8. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Happens to me all the time.[​IMG] I need a little while to orient myself.

9. Big Chicken Little

Big Chicken Little Chillin' With My Peeps

Is there any other way to wake up ?? I thought that was how it was!

10. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Tuesday morning did it for me..... trying to expain to family my brain was in fuzzy mode (had a series of mini strokes a short while back) the brain is not up to full function,,,,, does it matter to them... not a hoot!... then tough do your own laundry!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by