1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ever

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Queen Scoot, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    have one of those days where you feel just.....blah??
    todays that day..woke up at 6am didnt hear the alarm go off at 5 so hubbys late for work,the coffee pot is taking forever,the dogs are whining because they need to go out and are hungry,scooter and his girls are waiting to be feed along with the rest of the animals.i woke up with a headache from he** and i feel just plain ole BLAH!! help!!!!

2. PennyinOK

PennyinOK Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2008
    Se Oklahoma
    [​IMG] Sending feel good vibes your way...hope your day gets better.

Penny

3. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Boy am I glad you posted Rosey! I too am having one of those days! It is rainy and dreary here today. I have to spend all day in town today for errands and DR appt for my son. I would rather just curl up on the couch but there isn't time for that! Monday my son leaves to spend the remainder of the summer with his Dad. I am going to miss him. Blah is absolutley right! I do hope your day gets better. As for me I guess I had better get busy and get ready to go to town. YUK!!!

4. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    CAFFEINE and EXERCISE. [​IMG] and more CAFFEINE.

::You'll get through this!::

5. Queen Scoot

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    thanks everyone and chickenchick...i hope your day gets better too!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Queen Scoot

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    crappy end to a perfectly crappy day yesterday...was cleaning the bathroom,scrubbing the tub and i turned the hot water on to rinse it out,well i went to shut it off and it wouldnt shut off. the knob on the faucet just kept turning all of a sudden the knob comes blowing off spraying ,me and the bathroom with hot water.. i close the shower curtain and call hubby at work.boss says he left,so in the meantime i'm looking to shut off the water,cant find it so i call brother in law hes on his way over,as soon as i hang up the phone with him hubby arrives and i tell him so he goes out and shuts off the water. had to run to ace and get a new faucet as the lil rubber ring in the old one was gone....UGH hopefully today will be better

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2008
  7. Poultra

Poultra Out Of The Brooder

May 26, 2008
    Wishing you a better day today!

8. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    [​IMG]

9. Queen Scoot

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    Quote:thanks SE today better be alot better or imma gonna go back to bed!!! lol

10. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    WE ALL HAVE THOSE CRAZY DAYS...[​IMG] HOPE YOURS GETS ALOT BETTER!!!

[​IMG] Scoot.....[​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by