1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Everyone can post christmas card pictures these are mine

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Dorothy1324, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Dorothy1324

Dorothy1324 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2007
    all of these photos were put in a photo collage on shutterfly.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this picture is of the "guinea hen" someone gave us funny storie is i work as a teacher and she came up to me one day knowing i had a farm and said we had a guinea hen show up at our house do you want it so of course i said yeah she brought it up and i looked in the box and said that is not a gunea hen it is a bared rock chicken she said oh well do you still want it and of course i said yes. it was so little then that i did not know he was a he but he is the biggest baby ever followes us arount the yard.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  2. birdsofparadise

birdsofparadise Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    North Kohala, Hawaii
    Cute, but how do you blow them up to see them better?

3. Dorothy1324

Jun 21, 2007
    if you could tell me i would be happy

4. GPN

GPN Got Pheasants? Nessia

Aug 6, 2008
    Snead, Alabama
    [​IMG] You mind if I share mind here too? I asked because I did not want to take over your thread!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then I when to walmart.com and added it to the two picture card with santa clause and this will be what I send this year! SORRY IF I HIJACKED YOUR THREAD!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
  5. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Nice photos! Who else puts photos in their Christmas cards? I do every few years, just so people know we haven't turned into backwoods ogres.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  6. GPN

GPN Got Pheasants? Nessia

Aug 6, 2008
    Snead, Alabama
    i wanted to show off my birds this year and then momma made me make her chicken pictures too! So I will share hers too!

[​IMG]

She Likes me to do things like this on the 'puter

7. Dorothy1324

Jun 21, 2007
    bump

8. Dorothy1324

Jun 21, 2007
    edited and changed thread

9. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I make my own in microsoft publisher, then upload to walmart and print. I don't know if I want to share a pic since I plan to send them to some people on here. It'll be boring if they see it before they get it. lol

10. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Here are the two I put on the card I made this year. This is Kawaii, my BTWJ. She is such a sweet and cooperative little girl. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by