Everyone elso is showing pics so... here goes!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by ameador1, Apr 11, 2007.

1. ameador1

ameador1 Out Of The Brooder

This is my new batch (I got them 4/3/2007) so they are almost 2 weeks already! These are pics taken when they where first setup.

There are two pics of my Mystery Chick that are from today (12 days old). I posted this in the 'What kind of chick is this?' section, but I'll ask here too since there is more trafic in this group, do any of you know what s/he is? Please let me know if you do.

Hope you'all like the pics and setup. It'll have to do until warm enough outside and chicken coop is finished.

The Whole Gang - 4 Days Old:
    [​IMG]

Meat Chicks - Cornish x Rocks:
    [​IMG]

Egg Chicks - Buff Orpingtons, Black Australorps, & Barred Rocks:
    [​IMG]

Black Australorp or Barred Rock?:
    [​IMG]

Mystery Chick - Baby Pic:
    [​IMG]

Mystery Chick - Pic 1:
    [​IMG]

Mystery Chick - Pic 2:
    [​IMG]

Thanks in advance and for showing all your little ones too - they are all too cute!

2. chickiepooh

chickiepooh Out Of The Brooder

Mar 16, 2007
    Otsego, Minnesota
    Cute! I wish I had room for more chicks! I will have to cull out some hens next year and get some new chicks. I love seeing everyones pictures. It is so much fun to see everyones chickens, coops and chicken runs. [​IMG]

3. Foghorn

Foghorn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Connecticut
    I am no expert, but the mystery chick looks like an Ameraucana to me. And yes, the white on top of head is a Barred Rock.

4. Firefly

Firefly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2007
    Connecticut
    Nice set up! The chicks are so cute... seems like mine were that size only yesterday. They grow so fast!

5. Rosalind

Rosalind Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2007
    I thought your Mystery Chick looks a bit like my Buttercups, but I could be wrong.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by