EVERYONE Listen...This IS the LAST time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you continue to defend at all? You have your faith, and no matter what anyone else says on this public forum, they can't take it away from you. So why continue to stress out over it?

Post what you will, those that dont like it can opt to not read it.

You and Mahonri are only stressing yourselves out and hurting yourself by arguing with everyone. And by leaving, you've allowed those that disagree with you to win.

I personally dont "thump" the bible as hard as you guys do, but hey, if thats you then more power to you.

After all, none of us come here to go to church. We come to talk chickens....... Why allow all of this to get in the way?

Amen. If everyone would just a) keep quiet, or b) leave a post that is offending you and move on, there wouldn't be a bunch of people leaving or offended. In these type of forums you are going to have all different sorts of beliefs. If it bothers you, move on. There is no need to say something to that person. No one here is going to change someone else's beliefs, so what IS the point to all that?

Me? I want everyone to go look at my fart egg!!!!!

debiraymond wrote:
Me? I want everyone to go look at my fart egg!!!!!

lau.gif
, I seen your fart egg. Just love ya Debi, your a hoot!​

Quote:
Can I ask you an honest question? You and I probably won't see eye to eye in terms of religious beliefs (I have none). So, with that out of the way, here is my question:

If you find it so offensive for others to point out their religious views and try to discuss theocratic differences, why is it that you need to include a quotation from a biblical psalm in your signature? Are you not by doing so, doing exactly what you 'loathe' about others on this forum?

Just my 2 cents. Religion and politics are best left un-discussed.

Call me silly but I just love when anyone writes "fart egg"! I say it out loud to give myself and anyone near me a good chuckle. Thanks debiraymond!

Am I back in high school? Just wondering....All this insanity. Can't we all just get along. I thought this was a chicken loving forum....not a religion forum. Who cares what religion or so someone is. I don't....we all have something in common....those cute little chicken butts!!
That's all I'm going to say and I usually don't comment on these. :eek:

Quote:
I understand its frustrating, and I understand how you probably feel insulted that someone would challenge your faith, but really.... what is it going to hurt if you allow those people to state there opinion and move on? By replying to them you are only giving into their wishes of argument.

Furthermore, I'm fairly certain that no moderator here is going to ban you or reprimand you for stating your religious beliefs. If anyone is going to be reprimanded, its those that are starting the arguments.

So if you really want it to stop, ignore those that post negatively towards you and move on..... Trust me its more aggrivating for them when you DONT respond....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom