Everything seemed to level out. Look at my new toy (at least for now)

Discussion in 'Quail' started by KansasKid, Jun 12, 2011.

1. KansasKid

KansasKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    I was just getting ready to start up the old styrofoam LG bator when my dad mentioned something about the FFA teacher at his school (he's a teacher not a student [​IMG] )
    said i could borrow the schools for a bit. Ok ya sure that would be great. Turns out it was this, a big improvement for me. [​IMG] Only get it for a month though so i am asking everyone for eggs. [​IMG] Also went today up north and got a replacement button quail hen (i'll post pics later, need color identification) and while i was there the guy gave me some coturnix and button quail eggs FOR FREE! so the incubator is loaded with at least 100 eggs so far, and there is still plenty of room for more. If anyone needs eggs hatched now is the time, [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I so love not having to adjust the little temperature nob and looking at the thermometer through the glass, o and the whole automatic turning, i know its against my whole "hand turn method" but i really don't want to turn that many eggs. Sorry guys, just excited that i get to use it for a while
    [​IMG]

2. In His Service

In His Service Wise Men Still Seek Him

Apr 25, 2010
    Catskills
    Very cool! I am envious [​IMG]

3. mljohnson05

mljohnson05 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2011
    Missouri
    WOW...nice machine.... GL with the hatching [​IMG]

4. KansasKid

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    Thanks guys, i love it. Wish i could keep it longer though. Gonna have a lot of quail/gamebirds running around here pretty soon. Got my Gamebreeders license guidlines and application so have to finish reeding and filling stuff out.

5. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    I have 24 auctions in the chickenstock and button quail eggs if you need to fill her up [​IMG]

6. KansasKid

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    I looked at 1 of your auctions the other day but saw that it had closed. Sent you a pm. also need you to help me identify my new button hen. p.s. i blame you for my current addiction [​IMG] it was your avatar that put the idea in my head to get some buttons. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by