Evil silkie chicks

Bornacentury2L8

Songster
10 Years
Mar 10, 2009
Cartersville, Ga.
I was in TSC today looking at chicks (the fuzzy kind), when I noticed 2 of them that really stood out to me. They were white with dark legs and beaks . I suddenly realized that they were silkies and I wanted them. Huh!? Me? Wanting silkies? I never thought much of them, but the urge to go back and get them is powerful. Ithink I've been brainwashed by this forum or hipnotized by those two little fuzz-balls today.
barnie.gif

They work their evil spells best in-person
wink.png
To tell you the truth, when I saw pics of them online, I wasn't that impressed. But now.....well....it's a whole different story. I LOVE my Silkies and think they, and my Sizzle, are the cutest little creatures on Earth
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I feel your pain. This website with all the hype and pics of different breeds of chickens makes you want to own more chickens. It sort of hypnotizes you into thinking you need more.
ep.gif

The more I've sat on here
caf.gif
, the greater the urge has been to get silkies. It was finally unbearable.
barnie.gif

My first silkies hatched yesterday and today, and I'm SO in love with them already!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
I must have posted pics of them and spoken about them already today in 50 posts! They are the cutest chicks I've EVER seen.
jumpy.gif

Just give in and go back and get the chicks already.
wee.gif
You know you're going to anyway, and if you wait too long someone else will get them, and you'll always regret it!
he.gif

Silkies and Sizzles have the tandem determination to take over the world. Total human domination. Proof is sitting in my brooder! I don't LIKE foofoo chickens. I don't want foofoo chickens...

They probably need more hand fed treats soon, is their water the right temperature, do they want momma to talk to them???

I have been assimilated.... worship the sizzle, worship the silkies
bow.gif
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom