Ex-Cousin

herfrds

Songster
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
Montana
My DH's cousin just went through a nasty divorce.

This woman dragged my kids into it by claiming my kids were talking about it to other kids, which they weren't. We had told them to not talk about it.
Small town so just about everybody was talking about it.
She claimed that DH was stalking her and that the cousin paid him to follow her around, also not true.
I caught her in the bar Halloween night drunk, she left her kids at the sheriff's dept. haunted house telling them that they couldn't leave.
I had words with her the other night about mentioning my kids.

Some funny things have started happening since we no longer kept quiet about what was really going on. When people asked us what was going on we just told them we couldn't talk about it, that was up to the stalking allegaition. Then we told people.
DH was assaulted by a friend of hers, her friend was charged with assault. Our name plate on our mail box was bent backwards, by a person. I found where someone put a large glob of cooking lard on top of the box under the name plate.
Found out today she was flipping DH off when he was in town.
The police know and I have talked to the deputies. we have a couple of suspects, but no proof.

just needed to talk about it.

She sounds wacko...
Just keep collecting evidence aganist her and letting the police know...
I'd get a outdoor video camera too...

pop.gif
"AS THE WORLD CHURNS"
pop.gif

This is too funny. this ex-cousin is so stuck on herself it really showed up today.

We went to a HS graduation. Now my back bothers me if I sit too long so I opted to stand by one of the doors out of the way.
Well in walks the ex. She looks straight at me and smiles. I give her a dirty look, then it hits her who she just smiled at.
lau.gif

She didn't reconize me with make up on and dressed up so nicely. She'll pay more attention next time.

Back
Top Bottom