Excited new member

Tinarusso888

Hatching
6 Years
Oct 21, 2013
Hi my name is Tina, I live in Cleveland Ohio and have two beautiful hens. I have a Plymouth rock bar, and a red sex-linked; they are 6 months old. They live a a very nice coop in my backyard that my husband made for them (he's an engineer). I am disabled so I have tons of time to spend with them and my two dogs. We also have one daughter whom is 13; so she is extremely helpful. I first was introduced to chickens at a very young age because we lived in Coshocton, Ohio with lots of animals. I helped my mom, do the daily activities until our house burned down when I was 6. Again when I met my husband I was re introduced to chickens as pets because his father raised them in his backyard; which just so happen to join my backyard. I love being around them and think they are just delightful. When my husband and I bought our house I wanted to get a couple of my own. So I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

Welcome! Glad you joined BYC! You should look into the Ohio Thread,and it is in the Where I'm I and Where are you! Thread :~D

welcome-byc.gif
There have been threads on BYC about adapting coops to be easily accessible to those with physical limitations - if this would be of use to you, you may be able to find them if you put that in the search box.

Back
Top Bottom