Exciting News!!

Joeschooks

Just clucking around
Feb 7, 2018
Hampshire, UK
My Coop
My Coop
Exciting news!! No one else would be excited but I thought maybe some of my chicken mad friends on BYC might be able to share my excitement with me!!

So I used to hatch chickens years ago but always from fertile eggs that I bought in. I got back into it last year and I’m a total hatchaholic now!

The neighbours are buying a few chickens from us and they popped in tonight to have a glass of wine and to see the chicks. They said to me “Keep a rooster, we love the sound of crowing because it’s like being in the countryside”! Music to my ears!!

The house the other side is vacant and the houses over the back are 200 ft away so hopefully will not be a problem for anyone else.

This is great news for me! I will keep one Araucana roo and will be able to start breeding and hatching my own eggs :D:D:thumbsup

Exciting news!! No one else would be excited but I thought maybe some of my chicken mad friends on BYC might be able to share my excitement with me!!

So I used to hatch chickens years ago but always from fertile eggs that I bought in. I got back into it last year and I’m a total hatchaholic now!

The neighbours are buying a few chickens from us and they popped in tonight to have a glass of wine and to see the chicks. They said to me “Keep a rooster, we love the sound of crowing because it’s like being in the countryside”! Music to my ears!!

The house the other side is vacant and the houses over the back are 200 ft away so hopefully will not be a problem for anyone else.

This is great news for me! I will keep one Araucana roo and will be able to start breeding and hatching my own eggs :D:D:thumbsup
:celebrateThat’s great that they were so kind about the roo!
Also, I’m a hatchaholic too. Crazy for chicks!

Back
Top Bottom