Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
We've been working on this for a while and we're excited to announce a really cool upgrade to the BYC Coop Pages!

Go to any of the Chicken Coop Pages and click on a chicken coop size category... example: small chicken coops .

Now, navigate to any of the cool chicken coop pages listed. At the top of each page you'll see something like this:

Previous | Small Coops Index | Next

From within any of the coop pages (only ones submitted and approved on BYC) you can easily navigate to the coops before or after the coop you are looking at!

This simple looking little upgrade packs a LOT of power and was really tricky to implement (A huge kudo's to our programmer for patiently working with me as I kept making changes... he's worth every penny I pay him).

Go ahead, give it a try! If you visit your own BYC Coop page (if you don't have one yet... shame on you!) you should see the navigation links to the top of the page. This signifies that your coop page has received the honor of being added to the BYC Family of really cool coop designs!

Please play with this feature and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Now I have to start working on my personal page!! Thanks Nifty for doing nice things for us!
big_smile.png

This is great, someone has put alot of effort into this. We have a tendency to just accept what we get on a message board, without thinking about whee it comes from. Thanks to the people who work hard to give us these neat gifts.
clap.gif

Thanks Nifty! And really give a big thanks to all the "behind the scene folks" who help you out! This is the BEST website of them all!!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks everyone, glad you like it. It is amazing how something that looks so simple is actually pretty complex. This took my programmer quite a bit longer to complete than both of us expected. At one point I had told him that we had already put too much time and money into it and to just forget it... but then I decided it would just be a really cool addition so we pushed forward.

Joebwe, Garms coop is here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=16313-garms-chicken-coop

I
hope to see everyone's coops added to those pages!!

Back
Top Bottom