Exhibition Mottled bantam cochin pair for sale - Florida - SOLD

Three Cedars Silkies

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Gainesville, Fl.
I have one last pair of show quality mottled bantam cochins for sale. My daughter has been deployed to the Middle East and all our birds are at her house. Her grandmother is unable to care for all the chickens, so we have had to disburse our entire stock of show birds. Below is a photo of the small flock. The cockerel is the one with a bit more white on him. Both the cockerel and pullet are about 8 months old. The pair is $75.00 and I will not charge for the shipping box. Shipping is whatever Express is between my zip code and yours. Mine is 32606, so you can look up what the shipping will be.

You should be able to take these beautiful birds to a show this spring and be very competitive.

9079_hpim1218.jpg

9079_mottles4.jpg

9079_mottles5.jpg

9079_mottles1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are lovely! I wish I lived closer. Shipping to Nebraska is $47, just for others info. I just can't swing it right now, but I wish you luck and prayers for your daughter's safety and a HUGE THANK YOU to her for serving the USA!

Quote:
Go to www.usps.com, click on shipping costs, put in a large box, about 7lbs I do 14x12x12 type in your zip and gator's and it will spit out options- you will want express.
Good luck. These are nice looking birds!

I wish I would have seen this 2 weeks ago my parents just drove up here from ocola/cutrus springs.

it's about $45 to ship

Last edited:
OldtimeGator -

I'd GLADLY pay you Thursday for some Mottle Cochins today!

Seriously though,Whimpy quotes aside, the Army pays me on Thursday, so if you are willing to wait 2 days, I'll send you the money as soon as I get to work on the 26th!

Cheers!

Katie

Back
Top Bottom