Exhibition White bantam cochins...2 pair available...SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Making a loooong story as short as possible... DD and I have been slowly building our exhibition bantam cochins since last spring...only purchasing SQ birds from reputable breeders. Our most recent purchase was a pair of gorgeous whites from Tom Roebuck. We committed to them early fall and he brought them down to the ABA National Show in Lake City, Fl. a couple of weekends ago. Since we committed, of course, we had to purchase them. We already had a lovely pair but was looking to increase our flock of whites. Since then, the Army has come knocking on DD's door and she will be leaving in May for counter-intelligence school for 5-8 months.

Since the birds are all at her house with only her elderly grandmother helping her with them, we have decided to disburse everything except our blacks.

I am asking $75.00 for each pair....yep...I paid more than that but need to get this done as quickly as possible.

Both roos wattles and combs are dinged up from fighting for the first couple of days. They are getting along fine now...of course!! [​IMG] We are putting polysporin on their war wounds and would be happy to hold them until they are completely healed. Probably another 7-10 days and they'll be ready to go. They are already healing.

These photos don't do any of them justice....they are just the most gorgeous cochins. The first pair is an 08 cockerel and early 08 hen and the second pair is a 2 year old cockbird and an early 08 hen.

You can pick them up or I can ship them. Each pair will require 2 boxes as these are extremely fluffy cochins. Boxes are $8.00 each and shipping will be actual shipping cost.

Pair 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pair 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
  2. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    They are gorgeous, wish I had extra $$ right now.

3. junebug7334

junebug7334 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    so what are you saying......................> TMI! I want them!

4. junebug7334

junebug7334 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    PM me!

5. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Thanks everyone. Pumpkinpup and Lockedhearts each bought a pair. I appreciate everyone's interest. Check my post for the mottles. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by