Exhibiton black bantam cochin eggs for sale...$25.00 per 1/2 doz-

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    I can have a 1/2 doz. plus a couple of extras ready to ship out by Friday. Shipping is $8.00.

These are eggs from our show cochins and are pure Otes Ray line. Just post "sold". Paypal only to [email protected].

Thanks

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
  2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    So nice...but I have no money. [​IMG] If someone would buy these darn BC Marans cockerels I could buy some eggs! [​IMG]

3. ginger04

ginger04 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 26, 2008
    Do you think they could ship to Illinois safely or is it too cold?? I would love to have them but I am afraid they would freeze coming this way.

4. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    I certainly don't think they will freeze. Only if they were left on your doorstep in below freezing weather for several hours. For myself, I refrigerate all my hatching eggs until I am ready to put them in the incubator. Fridges are around 45 degrees. I've left them there as long as 10 days as still had 100% hatching from them. I would much rather ship eggs in the winter than in the heat of summer. My belief is that the cold helps to keep them fresh. I don't refrigerate hatching eggs that I ship because most folks don't want me to. You can always call your PO and let them know to hold the package for you to pick-up. That's what I do. This keeps them from riding around in a truck. Although it's controversial, I do put "hatching eggs" stickers on the outside of the box. I also put a sticker that says, "Thank you for handling these with care!!" and "Fragile" stickers as well. Let me know what you decide...thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by