Exhibiton Quality silkie eggs - $30 (or trades) for 12++

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NewChickenMom, Dec 20, 2008.

1. NewChickenMom

NewChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    The girls are laying like mad!

I have cuckoo, partridge and grey. All colors are seperate. Fertility is excellent at home and shipped. I pack extremely well and have breaks only due to PO playing kickball [​IMG]

I'm willing to deal on these eggs as my bator is full with ducklings and i wont be able to hatch eggs for a while.

$30 for 12++ and that includes shipping

I'll also accept trades of eggs or other items (candles, chicken related items, cookbooks)

Many sets available and i get 12 every 3-4 days so dont be discouraged if other people buy/take some, i have plenty!!

2. nursebay

nursebay Out Of The Brooder

Nov 2, 2008
    Inkster, ND
    dang it, its to darn cold to be shipping eggs grrrrr! It was 26 below this mornign!

3. playingchicken

playingchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2008
    I had a hard time accessing the pictures on your website for some reason.

Do you have any pictures of your silkies? How have your silkies done in shows?

Thanks.

4. NewChickenMom

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    Sorry, here are some pictures, they are from earlier in the show season, just after molting, need to get new ones, everyone is SO fluffy now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My birds have won loads of awards. Many 1sts, numerous Reserve Variety and also some Best of Variety! My greys and partridges have done the best, my grey roo is always Best of Variety.

5. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Your grey roo is just gorgeous. Hmmm...........cookbooks!? [​IMG]
    Those I've got many nice ones......[​IMG]

From Racheal Ray to Italian/Lydia. What are you looking for?
    I don't show, just raise and have fun with them. [​IMG]

6. NewChickenMom

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    Thank you for the nice comments. His name is Big Brain and he's easily my favorite silkie. I need new pictures of everyone, something I can get done tomorrow.

I love all cookbooks!! I would really love some fun, interesting ones. I also always love good desert cookbooks!

7. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Quote:Oh yes, sweets are a favorit of mine.LOL

I have some awesome hard cover cookbooks as I pick them up all the time in book stores. They are big books and eye candy, not ordinary. Mine are colorful coffee table types with lots of fun pictures & recipees.

8. NewChickenMom

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    if you'd like to trade for cookbooks, i'd love to. PM me if you'd like to trade

9. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    NewChickenMom,

I have to keep you in mind for the spring.

I would love to have some once we get moved to our acreage and get things organized for birds. Be nice to be able to pick eggs up, instead of getting them thru the mail.

What color cochins do you have? [​IMG] Stay warm out there.

Jill

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by