Exotic birds for sale in central Florida

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sjisty, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    Hi everybody -

Hubby is laid off again and we have to cut down on our feed bills. I have 6 parrotlets, fancy colors, 3 males, 3 females. I would like to sell all with cages, nesting boxes, and accessories for $500 OBO.

It breaks my heart, but I also have to sell my scarlet macaw, Grace. She is 10 years old and is a female. She's a wonderful bird that I have had since she was a chick, but we can hardly feed ourselves right now. First $700 gets her.

I also have a cow and bull for sale if anybody is interested.

Thanks all!

2. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    I am so sorry to hear that you have to sell your beloved birds. I just sold some of my breeders and it absolutely broke my heart even though I knew they were going to a super home.

I wish I had the extra $700. lying around because I'd take your Scarlet in a snap. I have 9 macaws right now. Two of them are Scarlets. How's Grace's temperment? I have alot of connections in the parrot world and I can ask around.

Laurie

3. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I can't buy all your parrotlets, but was wondering if you had any turquoise males... Sorry things are so tough.
    I advertise and do really well on kijiji.com

4. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    Grace's personality is great - with me. She is not the typical nippy scarlet. I don't take her out in public, so she might not be as nice to others.

The parrotlets are blue, American white, American yellow, fallow, lutino, and blue pied.

5. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    I have a super sweet 8 year old male Scarlet, not a nippy bone in his body. Then I have an almost 4 year old female Scarlet that I just got as a rehome almost 2 months ago who is horribly nippy. She's coming along though. She didn't speak a word when I got her, now I'm looking for her "off" button. LOL

I'll see what I can do for you. Maybe we can get Grace a great home.

Laurie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by