Exotic Finches for sale: AL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by alabama girl, Aug 13, 2008.

1. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Want to sell my paradise, owl and Peter's Twin Spots if any one is interested.
    Thanks

2. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    what exactly are they? types of finches? I would love to see pics. Wish I could get some, I love birds.

Marie

3. alabama girl

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Hey Marie, so nice to hear from you, these are all finches, I'll try to take some pictures today.

4. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    Oh h-e-double-toothpicks. I love finches. Used to have a bunch of em. Aaaarrrrrrggggggg......

Anybody wanna drive down to Auburn for me?? [​IMG]

5. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I looked up some of the types of finches and boy do they appear to be beautiful birds. I hope you find great homes for them, but you can always drive them to me in Mississippi, lol.

Marie

6. alabama girl

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Hmmm...tempting Marie MArtin, but now I guess, I'll build them an aviary in the garage, maybe after my internship is over I'll come see you and get some parrot finches from your town.

7. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Come on anytime girl, but I dont know if you will find any finches here except at petsmart?? But I have plenty of chickens I can send home with you, lol.

Marie

8. alabama girl

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Hey, you have two breeders around you. And that chicken thing....thats a promise, maybe not for myself, but for anyone who might be interested when i come to visit.

9. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Who are the breeders near me? Do you have any info on them? Thanks.

You let me know when you are coming and maybe I can send some chickens or eggs back with you for someone else if not for you. Sort of a chicken train, lol.

You are welcome anytime though.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by