Exotic Pheasant Farm

FireRodan

Hatching
May 24, 2022
Just curious if anyone here has ordered or had an experience with www.ExoticPheasantFarm.com?? I ordered a pair of Mikado Pheasants from them and did my best to look for reviews, however I couldn't really find any reviews in general so I hesitantly put in the order. This was around May 2022, I texted them after I ordered the pheasants and asked some general questions which to their credit they were very helpful and I was hopeful that everything would go well... Fast forward to October 2022 (the shipment month) I sent a message to find out when I should expect my delivery, in which they told me that they had experienced a hurricane in Florida but did not lose any birds and my pheasants were still set to be delivered however due to the hurricane it would be delayed to November 2022, I understood and wished them well... November comes and I hear no word, I text them and no reply. I do this for a few weeks as well as email and call but no word. At this point I'm upset because I've been excited about getting my new pheasants and have already set their enclosure up and spent a lot of money to make it up to standards. Not to mention the amount I paid for the pair.... Currently I am disputing the amount I spent with my bank, still havent heard a word from them. I just wanted to make this post to hopefully prevent anyone else going through the same situation.

Back
Top Bottom