So, chicken math struck before I even got my original order of six chicks. I now have 11. My original brooder plan worked great until the last six came in, so I decided the kiddies needed a playroom. I started with a sterilite tote, altered the lid with mesh and zip ties. But soon everyone out grow that so I got a bigger tote, which turned out to be almost the same size. Then I remembered seeing some where on BYC where someone had connected two totes with a tunnel. That's it! So now, the chicks get a playroom, with blocks for climbing and jumping, almost roosting, and plenty of room to pretend dust bath in the shavings. The other tote is for eating and sleeping under the brinsea. Perfect! They are having a blast. It will be hard to get them to go to sleep tonight!