experience with Market America?

What is market America ???????? is it a place where you can go and just buy stuff made in America By Americans, without any Chinese made poison junk, if so that would be great, i would travel to shop there !!!!!!!!!!!. Only one question though do we Americans even produce anything anymore ?? besides producing consumers LOL.

AL

Good question... what is it?
pop.gif

I am not typically cynical, but I just did a quick search on Market America, and have to say I'm very wary of businesses that use these terms: "Business Opportunity", "Residual Income" & "MLM" (Multi Level Marketing). What makes me even more wary is when I see the phrase "we are NOT an MLM". That almost guarantees that they are.

I know there are lots of opinions on this board, and all kinds of people might jump on and defend MLM and talk about their successes. Power to them. But I've tried that a few times years ago, and learned early on it was NOT for me. To me, I might as well join a cult. Having said that, I know nothing about Market America specifically, but good luck if it interests you.

OOOOOoo.............. yeah those Pyramid scheme guy's ................ ya gotta love that scam. Well at least now I know, for a minute there I thought it was legite.

AL

You know how when you're over at Google and start typing the thing drops down with suggestions to finish your word?

Well, I started typing in Market Ameri and up popped Market America of course, but immediately below that was Market America Scam.

Definitely not a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom