Extr Egg SALE 24hr Auction~Bantam PARTRIDGE & LAVENDER SPLIT Cochin 6+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Oct 25, 2010.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Ok heres the deal I went to put eggs in my incubator for my next set and it is PACKED! I cant fit any more eggs in it till things start to hatch but this WAS gong to be my last set as the girls have just started to slow down and have started molting. These eggs are less than 4days old as I always set my older ones first.

This auction is for ALL of the Bantam Cochin eggs I have from these pens and collect from these pens till shipment. I currently have 7 eggs total.

I have:

5 Bantam Partridge Cochin eggs

2 Bantam Lavender Split Cochin eggs (the chicks will be black but all will carry the lav gene so can produce Lavender chicks when either bred togeather or to a Lavender)

As stated this auction is for 6+ (I CURRENTLY have 7) and my girls are slacking in laying so it may not be a ton more but should be 1-4 more.

Also as stated above I went to add these eggs in my incubator tonight so they do have the date 11/12 written on them as silly me didnt count spaces before I went to add and well the shipped eggs needed to be added right away so no spots for them. Just putting this in as they were not collected on 11/12..of course [​IMG]

Photos:

Lavender Rooster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Black Hens in Lavender Pen

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Partridge Hen

[​IMG]

Sorry thats the only Partridge pic I have at the moment will get more tomorrow.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  2. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    If you wanted to toss in a couple of the crele project eggs, I wouldn't turn them away! [​IMG]

3. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Well if the crele pullet that's in with the crele rooster decides to be nice to you and start laying I'll throw it in but she hasn't started yet so don't get your hopes up for it.. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by