Extremely Rare French White Self Mutant Black Copper Marans

MichenerFarm

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 13, 2011
The Wild West
Extremely rare French White Self Mutant Black Copper Marans ~ hatch day 4/8 ~ 2 cockerels & 1 pullet ~ local pick up only ~ located in the Antelope Valley (East Palmdale) ~ $150 for all 3.

No PayPal on this sale ~ cash with a receipt or an official USPS money order.

"These are from the Wade Jeane Line. These breed true when crossed with another of their color variety but if crossed back to Black Copper you get a 100% BC. There are only a handful of flocks in the US. There was a guy near Springfield MO who was raising Wade Jeane Black Coppers when during a hatch out popped a solid white chick. He held it back and after several hundred more hatches he got another. He decided to breed the two together and the Mutant line was born."

If you'd like more info you can email me at [email protected] or via BYC & I'll get back to you immediately. Thanks for lookin'
frow.gif

Here's the price list from the breeder who I acquired my hatching eggs from:

Hatching eggs - $75/half dz & $125/dz
Day old chicks - $25/each
Laying pullet - $150
Breeding pair - $300

Last edited:
I hatched this French Black Copper Maran chick out at the beginning of March. We were waiting for it to change to a copper color and instead it went from a lite yellow to a white. Her Parents we also hatched out and they are pure French Black Copper Maran. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated....TY

Back
Top Bottom