Extremism is in all people

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PaulaSB12, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    Look at the big men who spit on a little girl and call her a whore

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ment-women-girl-8-spat-Jewish-extremists.html

watch the video its disturbing and needs to be stopped now. This group are known by others as the jewish taliban what is it about extremists of any religion that they turn their hatred on women?

http://antonyloewenstein.com/2011/11/20/the-jewish-taliban-are-on-the-march/

What on earth makes some men so insecure that they want to cover women up to make them look like they are wearing a sack?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  2. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    It is not America. Makes one appreciate the rights you have here. I do wonder why she immigrated there, that seems like a bad idea. Where is the father?... A different country and different traditions, too bad for the little girl she probably has no clue why she is being treated this way.

3. dainerra

dainerra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Quote:I hope that you aren't saying that such extremism doesn't happen in America? We have plenty of nutjobs of our own. Westboro Baptist Church anyone?

4. TinyChickenLady

TinyChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

It is everywhere and it is sad. I had a hard time looking at that little girl because I just can't believe someone would attack such a sweet child over ANYTHING! It is in America and it is everywhere else.
    Women do seem to be targetted more than others. And I would much rather those jerks spit on me and leave that poor little girl alone! She doesn't yet have the power to stand up to someone like those men.
    But I do and would in a heartbeat if I ever saw that happen [​IMG]

5. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    No no, I think it happens everywhere but here it is usually or supposed to stop short of violence. There is a sect of Jewish that believes women are property and they are treated as such. I have a good friend that has been to Israel many times and he has told me some weird stories about their culture.

I do wonder why the mother would move there from here though and where was the father in this he is the one to stand up for the kid even in that culture it is customary.

The problem is in their hearts.
    Quote:I hope that you aren't saying that such extremism doesn't happen in America? We have plenty of nutjobs of our own. Westboro Baptist Church anyone?

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

13. We strongly discourage religious and political topics and reserve the right to delete them at our discretion. These topics of religion and politics should be confined to the “Random Ramblings” section of the forum.

Sorry, this one will be way too much work to deal with during holiday vacation. There's already flaming going on in this thread, a portent of things to come.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by