Eye infection??

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Redwine2001, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Redwine2001

Redwine2001 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 31, 2014
    I have a female duck who's eye is bubbling in the corner, I wipe it off with a damp towel but it's doing it again.

2. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

Howdy Redwine2001 Happy New Year!

I am sorry that your duck appears to be unwell. As this is the New Member Introduction Forum, you would probably get more responses if you posted your question on the Emergencies & Diseases Forum:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/10/emergencies-diseases-injuries-and-cures

Sorry that I am not able to assist, I am not that experienced when it comes to illnesses and issues and definitely not experienced with Ducks.

I hope you are able to find an answer.

3. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Teila has given you a good place to get some help. You could also try posting on the duck forum to see if someone there can help.

Good luck, thank you for joining us and I hope your duck is ok.

4. RodNTN

RodNTN Following Jesus

May 22, 2013
    The USA
    My Coop
    [​IMG] I am glad you joined us! But I am very sorry about your duck! I don't know much about ducks, but @Teila has given you a good link! I hope you enjoy BYC, best wishes! [​IMG]

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Also post on the duck thread. Just put that in the search box and it will come up for you.

6. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Redwine2001, and [​IMG]! Great to have you aboard! Best of luck to you and your duck - hope it is better soon!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by