F.F.L Bird 'Interviews'

Pics

JacinLarkwell

Addict
Premium Feather Member
Mar 19, 2020
South-Eastern Montana
So, I figured maybe this would be a fun thing to do. I'll be doing 'interviews' with both specific birds and a couple birds 'answering' general questions (like those QnAs that authors have that use characters to answer the questions)

So if anyone has a question (Or more), go ahead and comment them, (even if it's a silly one) and the birds at Fabulously Feathered Larks Farm will answer them.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
Your spitzhaubens are cute:love
20210413_142819.jpg

Trinket: "*Le Gasp* Thank you! You're the first people that haven't called us Polish! Me and Effie take great pride in keeping a slender figure. A real feat for my sister since she has 5 kids now."

Questions for layers:
Does it hurt to lay an egg?
For the "loungers" who take an hour to lay: What are you thinking about while you're lounging?

Questions for roos:
Who's your favorite girl? (C'mon, be truthful; I won't tell!)
What are you saying when you crow?

For anyone:
Do bugs really taste good? Really?
What do you think of the littles who just moved in?

Answers from hens:
Well, it kinda hurts a bit, BUT I JUST LAID AN EGG
"What came first, the chicken or the egg?" deep questions, ya know?

Answers from roosters:
Well, idk... they are all really hot...
"WHAT THE HECK! THE SUN CAME UP AGAIN!!!"

Answers from everyone:
well, crickets are a delicacy in some human countries, so is that really a question?
OMG. They are so annoying. like, "how tall are you? why are your feathers shiny? have you ever eaten a butterfly?" it's sooo annoying!

Questions for layers:
Does it hurt to lay an egg?
For the "loungers" who take an hour to lay: What are you thinking about while you're lounging?

Questions for roos:
Who's your favorite girl? (C'mon, be truthful; I won't tell!)
What are you saying when you crow?

For anyone:
Do bugs really taste good? Really?
What do you think of the littles who just moved in?

20210703_162431.jpg

Ew David: "When I crow, I'm saying 'I'm not that squeaky, and I don't sound like a girl. Stop laughing!"
20210624_120659.jpg

Big Boy: "When I crow, I'm usually saying 'pay attention to meeee!"
20200426_174051.jpg

Ambrose: "I love my girls equally. At least the ones these stumpy legs can climb on. My truest love, a stunning pheonix hen, went to my owner's friend for fair one year though after I may have been..... /too/ attention giving to her. But now I can hear her egg song down at the barn with that cocky Westeros."
20190804_185654.jpg

Westeros: "I love my girls equally, sisters and daughters and new comers alike. Apart from that white weirdo. She's too weird, even for me."

20210518_175213.jpg

Pugsly: "Well, ants and grass hoppers look really good, but I can't catch any. But everyone says moths are kinda dusty.
20210526_184112.jpg

BB: "Egglaying gets easier as you get older. And, you didn't hear this from me, but when I was at fair, the hen in front of me just 'plop', laid an egg while being held in line for the show. Ha!"
20210627_095107.jpg

Claire: "Hey now, Loafer is a strong word. Those XXL eggs we give ya are kinda hard to just pop out, ya know. As for new comers, if they're mine, they're fine. If not, I just want them to know their place and stay away until I've eaten my fill. /Then/ they can eat.

For the chicks…… What do you think of the hens?

For the Roos……. Do you think you broodies are no, good, lazies?

For the Hens……Which Roo is the hottest?😉

Pretty much all the hens: "Phoenix boys! Look at those tails! And so well mannered! 😍"

Westeros: "No, they're doing am important part of life. Making more girls for my flock."

20210703_083919.jpg

"What are hens?"
20210715_142749.jpg

"They all love taking care of us. Except for Estrella. I think we weird her out

To the flock:
What do you think ab all those strange human gadgets... phones?
20210609_182639.jpg

"They make humans do weird things. Like sneak closer to us while squatting, making all sorts of sounds they think sound pleasant and picking us up to point at the phones."

20210526_184104.jpg

"And use the light to look inside our eggs! That isnt natural, you know!"
20210401_212402.jpg

for hens:
what are you saying in the egg song?

for roostters:
do you know why you use spurs to mate?
20210715_142758.jpg

Glenn: "What's mating?"
20200530_123003.jpg

Juan Pablo: "we don't. Those are to show that we're the main male. They just get in the way sometimes when we're getting the job done."
20200530_123754.jpg

Estrella: "Because it's a big egg! And Ambrose never pays any attention to me! And someone's in my box!!!"

Back
Top Bottom