F/S Silver bantam ameraucanas in PA {{{sale pending}}}

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sara, Sep 13, 2008.

1. sara

sara Title Needed Here

For sale 5 silver bantam ameraucanas. One cockerel and 4 pullets. These birds are John Blehm bloodlines, and should begin to lay eggs any day now. I've decided to sell them as I just have too many projects right now. I will add a picture today or tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Thanks
    Sara

ETA: Added pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Sara, those are so beautiful and soooo tempting. How is the cockerel's personality so far? Also, all the hens look like the one standing behind him in the 2nd pic, right?

Jody

3. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    WOW go for it hinkjc

4. Shaffer

Shaffer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    Tamaqua, NE Pa
    Sara,
    He is really nice. Wish he was standard size I'd breed him into a Lavender. Since I live near Hawk Mountain I will never have any bantams again. Good luck I am sure there is someone that can use them and appreciate them since the quality looks so good. HS

5. the simple life

the simple life Chillin' With My Peeps

Do it, Do it, Do it.. not to enable you or anything.

6. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Quote:Jody,
    Yep, the pullet is behind him. As far as his personality, he's kind of flighty because I haven't had time to handle him, but I imagine he would calm down with some attention.

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Sara, those are niiiiiiiiiiiice! If you're going to have bantams, those are some gorgeous ones! Surely someone will want them...Jody? C'mon, you know you want 'em, LOL.

8. sara

sara Title Needed Here

These might be spoken for if all works out, I'll keep you posted.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  9. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    Making more room for those lavender Ameraucanas and black Orpingtons [​IMG] Becomes really addicting. I had some silvers I hatch and every single one was a roo [​IMG] I just sold them not to long ago or I would buy those from you.

10. sara

sara Title Needed Here

At this point these are still available [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by