F2 Mille Fleur cochin eggs, So Cal, SOLD! That must be a record!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by onthespot, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    These are sold, Thanks for looking, That must be a record for the fastest sold eggs ever on here! Anyone else interested in being on a waiting list, $10/dozen, by all means PM me. I get 5-6 a day right now, Get 'em while they are hot!

Hi, I have a dozen ++ F2 mille fleur cochin project eggs that I would love to ship out today. They are packed and ready to go. They are collected Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today. There are also three surprise eggs in the box, from my color breeds. First $10 takes all, plus $15 for shipping and delivery confirmation. Today only. If they don't sell they will be fed back to the animals, so hurry hurry! If you wanted a shot at mille fleur cochins, You will not likely find a cheaper chance than this. Paypal only please. Thanks for looking, Located in Norco Ca. Local pickup okay too.

The eggs are out of my F1 flock of bantam cochins, the result of crossing black mottled on mille roo. The pullets from that cross, which I call F2, i have them in with their father, the mille roo. My roo came directly from an egg hatched from Ralph, a noted pioneer in the devlopment of the mille fleur cochins.

[​IMG]

and her is what my hens look like.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  2. byrandom

byrandom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Terrell, TX
    PM'd.

3. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    SOLD! Thanks!

4. byrandom

byrandom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Terrell, TX
    Thank you! [​IMG]

[I have a sickness! [​IMG]]

5. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    That must make me a carrier.... [​IMG] I am trying to infect as many people as possible with millefleurcochinitis. Know known treatment except excessive hatching.[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by