Facebook down?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by EweSheep, Mar 6, 2012.

1. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Is it me or is Facebook down?

Either my server can not find it or it would just run and run with a white blank screen page........

My virus scan said nothing was infecting. I can access any other websites with NO problems at all.

Don't tell me that FB is going thru another face change! I guess the designers are never happy with the layout and format of the FB status. Ugh!

2. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

I was just on it. Works fine for me so maybe its just your computer. Restart and try again.

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Will try to shut it down and start back up again! I have not turned off my puter for a while.

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Well it worked so far! I had two pop ups upon restarting the computer...the Adobe Flash player and Java needing updated. All done except for Java which my computer couldn't read it.

5. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Restarting usually solves most problems lol.

6. Pixii

Pixii New Egg

Mar 7, 2012
    I have the same problem, but I just started the computer! I have it on both laptops and my phone when I'm on wifi. 3G is no problem.. So you updated flash? I'll give that a try..

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Oh, I can only hope. I detest Fakebook. Alas, no, it is working as I saw DH was looking at it awhile ago.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Yes I updated Flash and been working since then.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by