Facebook page for selling chickens?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Hennyhandler, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Hennyhandler

Hennyhandler SilkieJax

Jun 10, 2009
    Cullman
    I know that you can start a facebook page for a business and it is free and I know that there are people on here that have facebook pages to show and sell their chickens if they do it often. When I went though it shows options like a local business or a product or service. These are the only ones that are even close and the options underneath are nothing close to what I am needing. I am wondering if people make a regular one or what. I already have a personal one but don't want to use that one. If anyone could give me some ideas or tell me what you have done that would be great. Thanks.

2. bamachicks8

bamachicks8 Chillin' With My Peeps

There is a fb page for my city for buying and selling items and there is also a buy sell trade Animals FB page for Alabama different people post animals etc although I haven't seen any chicks on there before

3. Hennyhandler

Hennyhandler SilkieJax

Jun 10, 2009
    Cullman
    Thank you but I am already apart of a selling group on facebook. I meant I wanted a page just for my silkies that I am breeding and selling. I wasn't for sure which category that Facebook offers I should list this under since nothing really qualifies. I looked up some other people that are have a page for their silkies and saw what they listed theirs as. Thanks for the help though.

4. vicki hhh

vicki hhh Out Of The Brooder

Jan 30, 2013
    Humboldt Az
    I do quite well on local craigslist--also at local feedstores put ads on their bullentin boards--Vicki HHH

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by