Facebook Url

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by SteveBaz, Oct 20, 2011.

1. SteveBaz

SteveBaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2011
    Pacific North West
    The darn FACEBOOK logo and page loader keeps jumping around trying to get me to click on it!!! It is disturbing as all get out. How do you turn it off? Are other folks having the same issue and complaining too. I am sick of it. It appears on every page!!

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Can you take a screenshot? We don't have anything FB related on "every page". We do have a facebook link on the homepage and on the "content" pages (non forum) of the site, but have never had a report of a problem.

If you don't know how to take a screenshot, there are lots of great instructions online. Just do a google search like this :

3. SteveBaz

SteveBaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2011
    Pacific North West
    It is so weird!! Every time I am ready to click on any URL there it is waiting! Holly smokes how to id it will be issues if its only me it is only me and no big deal I will deal with it. I love being here on the site. I have had a wonderful experience here.

When I close the page and all the tabs with it, then it goes away but it is right back the minute I double click a URL it ends up on the very next page that opens ??

Thanks for taking a look and commenting Steve

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by