Fairy Houses~~~pics on pg 5(ugly!!!)

Oh, I almost for got this one! For many years I had this tree on the side of the house, it was destroyed by a storm a few years ago, so poor Miss Mouse lost her house.

MissMouseHouseemailsmaller.jpg

One day I hope to have small entrances at the base of each of my trees. Like Wind in the Willows type of things, or in Winnie the Pooh books.

Last edited:
Quote:
Potted plants are great. I would start by laying around a few "sparklies" in the plants. And a few treats here and there. Homemade bread, honey, beer, whiskey, things like that. Also certain plants attract them more than others. You'll know when they've moved in. You can feel them there. Kind of a curious watching, not a threatening feeling. Sometimes, you will find a gift from them...a shell, when there's nothing like that around, a beautiful feather in the plants, maybe an acorn, when you don't have an oak tree. Just subtle things that are out of place. Your plants will also start flourishing.
clap.gif

To me, an easy way to remember what they like, is sparkly and tasty! LOL! You don't need to leave treats out every day. Once a month, or so is fine. You can pick a moon phase, if you like. Or, if you feel you've been especially touched (blessed) by them.

Chickengurl-I am close to T-Town, so I figure we're at least 2 hours away from each other.
hmm.png
It is always nice to find other people that honor the Fae!
frow.gif
woot.gif

Shelly

We have plans for a 'fairy' garden to be put in near the woods. Going to set up a tea tab;e for my daughter over there built from an old stump and a table from tree trimmings. Even a fairy house, and ALL their favorite flowers.

I showed my husband a picture of a similiar idea and he bit! This will be next spring so she can 'help' of course. Its close to where my veggie bed will be, so we'll be able to spend afternoons in the garden talking to fairies together.

My grandmother was irish from the "old country" and always put out "fairy food".
smile.png

Lots of good stories there.
I love the little houses!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom