Fairy Houses~~~pics on pg 5(ugly!!!)

Quote:
Ours is an upturned broken basket with dried grass and pinecones on the roof, a flat rock as a table and then my daughter started adding all sorts of things, shells, sticks, feathers, a pipe cleaner, lol.

I love all your fairies houses, how great!

Quote:
ok, is it just me or is anyone else wondering if Fairies are stoners or if I am reading the "pot plant" thing wrong???

~Tiff~

Nope wasn't just you but I figured hey to each their own. And fairies use all things of nature, so who is to say.

Indians did what do you think was in the peace pipe.

Quote:
ok, is it just me or is anyone else wondering if Fairies are stoners or if I am reading the "pot plant" thing wrong???

~Tiff~

Nope wasn't just you but I figured hey to each their own. And fairies use all things of nature, so who is to say.

Not that kind of pot, like a little pot, that you put your plants in

I was in Ireland two years ago and they were talking about how they were trying to build a road and it was supposed to pass through a fairy circle or tree or something and noone would do it. And the govt. ended up spending tons of extra money to build around it, because they all grew up hearing bad things would happen to you if you messed with the fairy homes.

heres my fairy house...with the resident Fairy..
smile.png

10638_2008_09280074.jpg

10638_2008_09280072.jpg

my fairy seems to need a bath though...
hmm.png

Last edited:
Volume904,my parents were over to Ireland in September and my dad took a pic of a "fairy tree". If I can get my dad to e-mail it to me, I will post it.

Quote:

Honey we knew that me and Tiff was just giving you a hard time. Hope you didn't think we were serious.

Quote:

Honey we knew that me and Tiff was just giving you a hard time. Hope you didn't think we were serious.

IT'S ALL IN FUN! LMAO
it just read so funny to me, I think I was really tired.

OH!
I need more info.
Is there a way to know if a fairy was there last night?
Cuz this morning, the"bed" was flipped over. Either that or someone was tricking me. Also how would a fairy know its a home?

Back
Top Bottom