fairy liquid ingested by laying hens

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by chuckster33, Jan 24, 2013.

  1. chuckster33

    chuckster33 Hatching

    7
    0
    7
    Jan 24, 2013
    hi earlier today my granddad poured out water containing fairy liquid not long after he let the hens out my question is would they have ingested this and will it be harmful to them if they have done , also will the eggs be fine to eat or will i have to stop for a month
     

  2. dawg53

    dawg53 Humble Premium Member

    23,906
    2,099
    496
    Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Since it's a dishwashing liquid and if your hens drank it, I wouldnt worry about it... they should be ok as well as their eggs to eat.
     
  3. chuckster33

    chuckster33 Hatching

    7
    0
    7
    Jan 24, 2013
    thanks dawg i had to ask i was a bit worried
     

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by