Fake smiles in photographs

not me!
lol.png
when I smile my whole face shows it's genuine. I dislike fake smiles in photos too, they're pretty easy to spot

Not me either! I'm innocent. My best friend has lived in Russia for several years and Russians don't smile for pictures. I was told the reason why but I don't remember it. But we like to try "Russian photographs" and intentionally not smile... It usually fails.
tongue.png
But fake smiles are the worst.

Quote:
I am, sometimes. But, my Momma hated having her photo made. After she died, I realized I have very few photos of her. I also hate having my picture made. I let my kids take as many as they want now. Even if it is an embarassing picture, I let them decide whether they want to keep it or not. I wish my Mom had done the same! i miss her, and having pictures helps you to remember the small things that you otherwise would forget.

There do seem to be two kinds of people, when the camera is produced, even for candid shots....Either, they hide their faces or go into automatic smile mode, especially if they know it's pointing at them.

Quote:
yep I am guilty of this too - I just hate having my photo taken but if I have to - Id rather see one of me smiling and not looking sour.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
or
hmm.png
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom