Fall Bi-Annual Carolina Poultry Party ~ Aug 6th at Irmo Tractor Supply

renegaderidgefarm

Songster
10 Years
Jul 6, 2009
South Carolina
I missed the last meet up in April so I would like to try again!!!
I have a free Saturday in my rodeo schedule on June 4 and would like to know if anybody else would like to meet up somewhere around the Columbia, SC area. I have bantam cochins, barred rocks, sizzles and frizzles, Old English Bantams and a white polish rooster. Maybe a few others too! All my pens are just so packed that I don't know what all is in there. I also may have some ducks and geese too.

Last edited:

carolinagirl58

Songster
8 Years
Mar 30, 2011
Lugoff, SC
I might be. I have some extra Blue Lace Red Wyandotte roos that I could bring. They are gorgeous but I only need to keep one of the roo's.

Last edited:

renegaderidgefarm

Songster
10 Years
Jul 6, 2009
South Carolina
Ok! I think everyone met at the IRMO Tractor Supply back in April but I'm thinking that we'll try the Tractor Supply on 256 KILLIAN RD in COLUMBIA SC. Its right off I-77 so I think it will be easy to get too. I will have to call them and see if its alright with them if I get more interest.

FarmerJohn3285

County Line Farms
9 Years
Nov 18, 2010
Trenton, SC
I don't know if I will be able to make it, I will def try and keep you guys updated. I'll have 1 SS roo, 2 RIR pullets that could be SS mixes, (all are ~2 mos. old). Also may bring 2 SLW pullets (3 mos old) but I haven't decided if I'm keeping them or not since I don't have a roo to go with them.

renegaderidgefarm

Songster
10 Years
Jul 6, 2009
South Carolina
yeah! I wasn't getting much interest so I just went lawn mower shopping instead!!!

As long as I don't have a rodeo on that day - I will try my best to be there.
Heres my rodeo schedule . . .
June 11 and June 24&25
July 2, 15&16 and 29&30
August 12&13 and 26&27

FarmerJohn3285

County Line Farms
9 Years
Nov 18, 2010
Trenton, SC
How's August 6th sound?
That works good for me because my SS and Dels should be laying by then, so it will give me even more variety to bring. Renegaderidgefarm, I will also post this on the SC board to hopefully get more responses.

Top Bottom