Fall Bi-Annual Carolina Poultry Party ~ Aug 6th at Irmo Tractor Supply

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by renegaderidgefarm, May 25, 2011.

1. renegaderidgefarm

renegaderidgefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2009
    South Carolina
    I missed the last meet up in April so I would like to try again!!!
    I have a free Saturday in my rodeo schedule on June 4 and would like to know if anybody else would like to meet up somewhere around the Columbia, SC area. I have bantam cochins, barred rocks, sizzles and frizzles, Old English Bantams and a white polish rooster. Maybe a few others too! All my pens are just so packed that I don't know what all is in there. I also may have some ducks and geese too.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  2. foulman007

foulman007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2010
    Columbia SC
    I could do a meet have none for sale but might be intrested in some new chicks for the henhouse

3. carolinagirl58

carolinagirl58 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Lugoff, SC
    I might be. I have some extra Blue Lace Red Wyandotte roos that I could bring. They are gorgeous but I only need to keep one of the roo's.

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  4. renegaderidgefarm

Jul 6, 2009
    South Carolina
    Ok! I think everyone met at the IRMO Tractor Supply back in April but I'm thinking that we'll try the Tractor Supply on 256 KILLIAN RD in COLUMBIA SC. Its right off I-77 so I think it will be easy to get too. I will have to call them and see if its alright with them if I get more interest.

5. FarmerJohn3285

FarmerJohn3285 County Line Farms

Nov 18, 2010
    Trenton, SC
    I don't know if I will be able to make it, I will def try and keep you guys updated. I'll have 1 SS roo, 2 RIR pullets that could be SS mixes, (all are ~2 mos. old). Also may bring 2 SLW pullets (3 mos old) but I haven't decided if I'm keeping them or not since I don't have a roo to go with them.

6. FarmerJohn3285

Nov 18, 2010
    Trenton, SC
    This thread kinda died, before it realyl got started. Is anyone interested in having another swap maybe in a month or so?

7. renegaderidgefarm

Jul 6, 2009
    South Carolina
    yeah! I wasn't getting much interest so I just went lawn mower shopping instead!!!

As long as I don't have a rodeo on that day - I will try my best to be there.
    Heres my rodeo schedule . . .
    June 11 and June 24&25
    July 2, 15&16 and 29&30
    August 12&13 and 26&27

8. FarmerJohn3285

Nov 18, 2010
    Trenton, SC
    How's August 6th sound? [​IMG] That works good for me because my SS and Dels should be laying by then, so it will give me even more variety to bring. Renegaderidgefarm, I will also post this on the SC board to hopefully get more responses. [​IMG]

9. renegaderidgefarm

Jul 6, 2009
    South Carolina
    Sounds real good to me!!!

10. emptynester

emptynester Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2011
    Beaufort, SC
    Making sure I don't forget. I have some4 month old LF cochin roos that will need a home by then if anyone is interested. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by