Fall Colors FQ Swap---CLOSED!

CoyoteMagic

RIP ?-2014
12 Years
Apr 20, 2007
only the shadow knows.....
This swap is for Fall print/colored FatQuarters Each swapper will provide 4 Fall print/colored FQ's to be swapped with another swapper. There will be 24 slots for this swap. You may sign-up for more than 1 swap, but not more than 3. NOT HALLOWEEN PRINTS--see below

I will be providing you with the name(s) of the person/people you will be swapping with. Please DO NOT swap before given your name(s) as the list will be constantly changing.

Fabric: All fabrics used should be 100% cotton, very nice quality quilt appropriate fabrics. No flimsy fabrics, please.

Colors: Fall prints and colors

FQ to swappers: October 1, 2010.

Mailing: You will be mailing your FQ's directly to other swappers. I will send addresses out to you

Please post here if you would like to join. As well as posting here, please PM me with your snailmail addy, so I can keep the addy information for this swap.

Enjoy!!!

Disclaimer:::: This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.

THANK YOU BYC STAFF FOR LETTING US TO CONTINUE OUR QUILTING SWAPS!! We have had great fun with this in the past and want to continue doing so!!

1. Golden
2. Luna
3. Muffin
4. Writer
5. Coyote
6.BAustin
7. Patches
8. Saddina
9. Minniechicks
10. Golden
11. BAustin
12. Saddina
13. Muffin
14. Minnie Chicks
15. Coyote
16.Clucking
17. Writer
18. Patches
19. Cluckin
20. Patches
21. Luna
22. Coyote
23. Minniechicks
24. Saddina
25. Writer.

HALLOWEEN SWAP-- https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=327391

Last edited:
Thanks honey, wrapping up the roosters now. Began physical theraphy, and felt good on Sat, so I took the boys to the pool. While we were there 6 or 7 other kids came in (with no parent). One of the kid's couldn't swim well, and got in too deep and went under. Well I couldn't let the kid drown, so I dove in after him, and pulled him out. Kid's ok, he coughed up quite a bit, but will be fine. But running on concrete and dragging him out was not kind of my injury. So i'm having to take lots of breaks to lay down.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom