Fall Lucasville Ohio Show - Southern Ohio Poultry Assoc.

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Inkheart, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Inkheart

Inkheart Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2010
    Columbus Ohio
    Does anyone have any info on this show? I tried locating a website on it but was unable to? Also was curious if they are doing testing at this show? And how you pre- enter? Any info would be helpful! Thanks

2. Orpington Fan

Orpington Fan New Egg

Aug 15, 2011
    We're near there and that sounds interesting! Have never been to one of these things.

3. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
  4. Inkheart

Inkheart Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2010
    Columbus Ohio
    REally? Do you have to pre- enter - or can you enter the day of the show? Thank you

5. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    Quote:You have to get a catalog from the contact person on that page^ and you have to enter before the deadlin in that catalog wich is usually 2 weeks before the show

6. birdwatcherohio

birdwatcherohio Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2011
    Bethel, Ohio
    Is anyone going to be attending the fall show? If you are going, will you be showing or seling any birds?

I went to the show in May and bought some birds. I really enjoyed seeing all the birds there.

7. dewgal09

dewgal09 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 19, 2009
    Morrow, OH
    I would like to go too. It's a shame the contact guy only does snail mail. No e-mail and no phone.

8. adkins90

adkins90 Truly Obsessed...

Jan 30, 2007
    Huntington, WV
    Is the show October 1st and 2nd or October 8th and 9th?

Michelle

9. birdwatcherohio

birdwatcherohio Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2011
    Bethel, Ohio
    October 1st and 2nd

10. mhn1957

mhn1957 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2010
    McDermott, Ohio
    Facebook link

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=270086129673188

I really don't know why this show doesn't get advertised more, but people around here are well aware of it, as it usually causes a few traffic issues. It is an interesting show. Lots of birds and exotic mammals at times. Lots of swap meet/flea market stuff as well.

I live in Scioto county, and try to go if I can, as it is fun. I plan to go Saturday.

In fact, if anyone needs a (free) place to stay, they would be welcome to bunk here. I'm about 7 miles away, and I have 3 bedrooms, and two couches in the living room. It's a little rustic, but, Mi casa es su casa. I would even let your chickens stay inside, but not to range freely. [​IMG]

Entry deadline is next Tuesday, Sept 20th. I'm not entering anybody.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by