*~Fall of the river world~*a mythical creature role play!!!

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Plot:fall of the river world is a mythical role play,and there are a lot of mythical things in a forest,separated from the human world,and there world,is falling,humans are finding,and killing them.and,three packs,a fox pack called the riverHeart pack,a wolf pack,called,the moonshine pack,and a owl pack,called,the midnight pack,humans,AND the packs are against the mythicals.try to survive!

The packs:
The riverheart pack:this pack is all foxes,they will fight,and kill,without reason.rulled by riverheart
The Moonshine pack:this pack is all wolfs,love to fight,and kill.rulled by moonshine
The midnight pack:this pack is all owls,love to fight kill,and steel.rulled by midnight

The pack ranks
Leader:they rule the pack.1 in a pack
Hunters:they hunt for the pack.they do not fight.many in a pack
Fighters:they fight.and don't hunt.many in a pack
Healers:they heal(well duh! :rolleyes:)1-2 in a pack
Apprantices:they are learning to be healers,fighters,or hunters.many in a pack
Ranks(open/taken):
Riverheart pack:
Leader:taken
Healers:both open
Midnight pack:
Leader:eek:pen
Healers:both open
Moonshine pack:
Leader:eek:pen
Healers:apparntice is open!

Creatures(besides humans,wolfs,owls,and foxes):
Unicorns:horses with horns on there head,they can be black,white,gold,and blue

Griffons:half eagle half lion,you have heard and seen before.(note:you can make any coler)

Winged tiger:white and black,or orange and black tigers with wings

Small dragons:small dragons,any Coler

Shape-shifters:they are a animal,that can turn into a human

(If you have any ideas for creatures,please post!)

Fourm
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Pack?:(EX:no,or,yes,midnight pack)
Description:
History:
Other:
Username:

Last edited:
Name:Millie
Species:confused:man
Personality:kind,caring,frustrated,sometimes very mad
Pack?:No
Description:young girl with brown hair and brown eyes,white skin,she wears a short tight brown dress,she has a bow her dad made,and arrows,she makes herself,and a dragon necklace her mom gave her
History:when she was 9 her mom,dad,sister and brother all got killed when a wear wolf attacked,now she's on her own in the forest,no home,sheis sorounded by all the mythicals,and wolfs,and foxes,and owls.
Other:none
Username:cluckcluck1215

Back
Top Bottom