*~Fall of the river world~*a mythical creature role play!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cluckcluck1215, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Plot:fall of the river world is a mythical role play,and there are a lot of mythical things in a forest,separated from the human world,and there world,is falling,humans are finding,and killing them.and,three packs,a fox pack called the riverHeart pack,a wolf pack,called,the moonshine pack,and a owl pack,called,the midnight pack,humans,AND the packs are against the mythicals.try to survive!

The packs:
    The riverheart pack:this pack is all foxes,they will fight,and kill,without reason.rulled by riverheart
    The Moonshine pack:this pack is all wolfs,love to fight,and kill.rulled by moonshine
    The midnight pack:this pack is all owls,love to fight kill,and steel.rulled by midnight

The pack ranks
    Leader:they rule the pack.1 in a pack
    Hunters:they hunt for the pack.they do not fight.many in a pack
    Fighters:they fight.and don't hunt.many in a pack
    Healers:they heal(well duh! :rolleyes:)1-2 in a pack
    Apprantices:they are learning to be healers,fighters,or hunters.many in a pack
    Ranks(open/taken):
    Riverheart pack:
    Leader:taken
    Healers:both open
    Midnight pack:
    Leader:eek:pen
    Healers:both open
    Moonshine pack:
    Leader:eek:pen
    Healers:apparntice is open!

Creatures(besides humans,wolfs,owls,and foxes):
    Unicorns:horses with horns on there head,they can be black,white,gold,and blue

Griffons:half eagle half lion,you have heard and seen before.(note:you can make any coler)

Winged tiger:white and black,or orange and black tigers with wings

Small dragons:small dragons,any Coler

Shape-shifters:they are a animal,that can turn into a human

(If you have any ideas for creatures,please post!)

Fourm
    Name:
    Species:
    Personality:
    Pack?:(EX:no,or,yes,midnight pack)
    Description:
    History:
    Other:
    Username:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  2. Name:Millie
    Species:confused:man
    Personality:kind,caring,frustrated,sometimes very mad
    Pack?:No
    Description:young girl with brown hair and brown eyes,white skin,she wears a short tight brown dress,she has a bow her dad made,and arrows,she makes herself,and a dragon necklace her mom gave her
    History:when she was 9 her mom,dad,sister and brother all got killed when a wear wolf attacked,now she's on her own in the forest,no home,sheis sorounded by all the mythicals,and wolfs,and foxes,and owls.
    Other:none
    Username:cluckcluck1215

3. Hello?

4. Any one can join

5. Hello!?all are welcome!give me ideas for species!

6. Anybody!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by