Fall quilt block swap signup deadline may 1

equine chick

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 9, 2007
Volant Pa Lawrence County
I thought with spring coming I'd like to do a fall block swap. I've added a site that has a mass of free patterns for blocks catergorized by difficulty so whether you are a beginner or expert there is a block there for you. www.quilterscache.com You can choose whatever block this is just a choice for you.
Only two per block design to make things fun. Join up deadline is may 1 2010. Blocks to be mailed to me or whoever wants to be the organizer which will come at a later date. Mailing of blocks by august 31 2010.
The rules as follows
100%cotton fabrics
Background is gold/pumpkin,neutral yellows
focus fabrics: Think fall, just no pastels,no brights ect.
they can be calicos, prints or whatever you choose.
blocks are to be 12.5 inches
I won't limit the signups but maybe 25 would be maximum unless there is no objection.
Pm me your block choice.

1.equine chick
2.writer of words

Last edited:
In this one do you have to put them all together and send blocks that way instead of the others I did that were just fabric? I realllllly want to do it,, but I'm a bit worried about not upholding my end of the bargain,,, but then again, if I sign up I HAVE to do it,,, I feel tension in my neck,,,,,

You know what,, I will be out of school for June and July,,, I should be able to make some blocks! Sign me up darn it, I'm gonna do it! And if I figure out later I can't,, I'll quietly fade into nonexistence..

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
You can do it.......

Back
Top Bottom