FALL SPECIAL! 8+ Silkie Eggs ONLY 9.99!!! THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Oct 3, 2007.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    THATS RIGHT![​IMG] JUST $9.99!!![​IMG] Heres your chance to get some excellent show potenial silkie eggs at a great price! I am getting overrun with eggs every day so heres your chance! Some of the girls are looking like there starting to sit, so get them while you can. I can take multipul orders for this offer! Just post here and I will send them out in the order that requests are received. Shipping will be $8.01 (to make it an even number!)[​IMG] for the first order. Shipping will be $12.01 for 2 orders.

Paypal to: [email protected]

You can also E mail me with any questions or just ask here. Dont forget to visit my website (link below) to see pics of all my birds.[​IMG]

EGGS CAN STILL BE ORDERED FROM MY WEBSITE AT THE REGULAR PRICE THOUGH. THANKS SO MUCH!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  2. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    ANTYONE????[​IMG] dont make me fill up my other bator. Hubby will kill me. [​IMG]

3. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I really truly wish I could (even though Hubby WOULD kill me). But my peeps aren't old enough to set on them and I don't have a 'bator. Want one, but still working through Hubby issues on more chicks.

I'll win.
    But not yet.
    I really really do want some show quality Silkies, but have to have patience....
    You'll here from me eventually.

4. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I wish I were better at hatching eggs. I usually get a couple out of 8-10 eggs to hatch. I am just not getting it right. I don't know what I am doing wrong but it breaks my heart. I would love to have them but I hate it when they don't make it.

Marie

***Just in case I can talk myself into it, what colors can you send? I have blue and black and splash. Should probably stick to that for now. Just in case??

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  5. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I can send what ever colors you want. The girls are laying like crazy now. JEN

6. greenacre

greenacre Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2007
    South Eastern Michigan
    My oldest turned broody this week...just curious, is it too late in the year to have her sit on the eggs outside? We live in Michigan. Since I have never had chickens before, it would be my first attempt at hatching. What do you think?

7. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Go for it! As long as the mama hen keeps the babies warm, you should be fine. Jenn has some awesome birds- I'd do it, but I already have a bator full!

8. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Thanks so much carole! Yes I agree that the chicks should do just fine as long as mommy takes good care of them.

9. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I just emailed you Jenny.

Marie

10. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Alittle belated but.... Thanks Jenny! The eggs are perfect, can't wait to get some little cuties to hatch!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by