Fall Tailgate Sale Upstate Ny Canaan

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by duckfeet79, Jul 1, 2010.

1. duckfeet79

duckfeet79 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2010
    Save The Date!!!!! Come Join The Fun At Our Fall Small Animal And Poultry Sale! Sunday Sept. 19th From 7am Till 12 Noon.we Had Such A Great Turnout At Our Spring Sale. This Is A Rain Or Shine Event,and Is Open For Anything Farm And Agg Related. Lots Of Different Types Of Poultry And Waterfowl, As Well As Sheep, Pigs, Goats And Much More! This Sale Is Located At Berkshire Farm Center In Canaan Ny, On The Shores Of Queechy Lake. We Are 29 Miles East Of Albany Ny,along The Ny/mass Border On Rt22. If You Would Like Further Information,you Can Contact Me Via Email At [email protected] Or Call 1-518-781-4567 Ext 2378.hope You Can Attend. Vendor Fee Is $10, There Is No Buyers Fee. Thanks Woody

2. duckfeet79

Mar 19, 2010
    Hello all, Trying to keep all of our flock cool on this hot Sat afternoon.whewwww! Does anyone have Cayuga ducks for sale, or any eggs for hatching. We have been battling a very clever fox#[email protected]%! without much luck. I lost a pair of cayugas that I bought at Cobleskill last fall. Im also looking for a buff female goose. If you have any idea where I can get these items, or any ideas on how to get rid of my arch enemy with the long tail....I could use some advice. We set the date for our sale...and have been hearing from lots of folks so this fall sale should be really good. Hope you can make it on the 19th of Sept, if not Ill see you at Cobleskill.

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Id go if anyone is interested in BLRW roos! These are NOT hatchery quality-These came from foleyswaterfowl and Sterling Sue directly as chicks. If anyone is interested let me know-I have 10+ roos!!!!!

4. duckfeet79

Mar 19, 2010
    Hello Everyone, Just keeping this Sale fresh in all your minds. Sept 19th is coming very quickly. We have had lots of inquiries about the Sale and what is to be offered. If you are looking for anything special, post below so others can reach you to hook up. I will try and update what is confirmed for sale that date. I know we have piglets,bunnies, ducks, chickens etc. This past spring sale was great and we had people from all around NewEngland here. Hope you can make it. All the contact info is at the beginning of this thread. Thanks for all your support. Woody

5. duckfeet79

Mar 19, 2010
    We are still looking for Cayuga ducks. If anyone has any info regarding breeders we could ue some help.

6. ppines3p83

ppines3p83 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 9, 2009
    Hi
    I plan on going I raise Call Ducks,old english bantams, and fantail pigeons(European type).I'll also have a few large breed ducks but no cayugas.
    I've been going for a couple years now and always had a good time.Hope the weather holds out.

7. duckfeet79

Mar 19, 2010
    I will be interested in your call ducks. We are looking for different types of birds to raise with the kids. Cant wait to see you there.

8. masonsdad

masonsdad Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2010
    Schodack, NY
    We'll be attending. Wifey can't wait to go to her 1st tailgate. We'll be looking for Hamburgs, Silver Sebrights, or a few funky chickens to add to our flock.

9. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Is Eggcartons.com going to be there again?

10. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    I am bumping this because I need female Coturnix quail - at least 4 - since I am magic at hatching all males!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by