Fall Weekend Special on Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, May 14, 2010.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Hi All, The weekend special was such a hit and I have had so many Pm's and emails asking if I was going to do this again. I was going to wait until next spring but decided to do a fall one. It will be a bit different this time. Need to get as many people in that wanted and requested this second offering. I will be offer at least 2 dozen eggs to each person.. so I can do two customers per date. If I have more eggs I will split the balance with the two customers or if only one per that date then they will get them all.

This will be the last until next spring for the "all the eggs in a weekend special"
    When all these dates have been filled and the auction is off. I will post (somewhere, not sure where it would go) a list of all and the dates so you have access to know when your eggs will ship. I will also edit with a verified date they shipped and how many.

THIS PRICE DOES INCLUDE SHIPPING.

PLEASE DO NOT BID JUST PM FOR THE DATE YOU WANT.

Thanks to all who participated before and now. I greatly appreciate it.

8/2- FluffyColor
    8/2 -
    8/9- justmeandtheflock
    8/9 -
    8/16 -
    8/16 -
    8/23 -
    8/23 -
    8/30 -
    8/30 -

9/6 - Fattie
    9/6 -
    9/13 -
    9/13 -
    9/20 -
    9/20 -
    9/27-
    9/27-

10/4 -
    10/4 -
    10/11 -
    10/11 -
    10/18 -
    10/18 -
    10/25 -
    10/25 -

Hope this helps all who wanted to partake in this offer. **Also if there is sometime where hens go broody.. your eggs will be postponed but you will get your eggs. You know how silkies are.

This will be the last I do this until next spring.
    They will include all that is laying (b/b/s, white, partridge, black lavender split, splash pen, and Grey/silver. My white pen and black lavender split pen has a SG Roo along with Silkie Roos. Just so you know. If there is a color or species you don't want please tell me and we will leave out.

If you are interested in this. please PayPal [email protected]
    in the order I receive receipt of payment is the order the eggs will ship. Or let me know which Monday you want. I will edit listing to show what dates are reserved and that way you will know whats left.

If you are worried about your eggs in the weather for a $1.00 more I will include a warmer in the box.

All birds are bearded except for three of my partridge. But the roos I have been using have created bearded chicks.

Thank you for looking and bidding. Cj

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

visit www.cjsilkies.com to see other pictures.

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  2. Puresilk

Puresilk Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2010
    Yale
    third row down, third bird from the left, what color would that be called? And the bird to the right of it? What color is that?

3. featherbaby

featherbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL 32210
    What coloration is the one with a darker grey/black head and tail, and lighter grey body? (Two pictures on the next to last row).
    Is this a recognized show color? What do you mix to get it?

4. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:Hi, Sorry I am not one over the weekend with all the chicken chores and my OH being sick and all.

That silkie is a Black Lavender split.. I bought him as a chick. Actually I bought 6 from Revolutionmamma.
    I ended up Him (Mr. Jingles) and a Brother that looks pretty much like him but smaller and a black with lavender hackles. One of the BYC members bought him.
    They are from breeding lavender to a black. Now when breeding him to the girls I got from her I will either get b/l-splits or lavenders or a Lavender splash.
    He is so cool and I have gotten so many compliments on him. I have to get a pic of his brother. I also have a Lavender split from AhappyChick that is absolutely gorgeous that
    I have to get a pic of.
    The one on the other side is a true partridge.

5. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:oops actually put him up twice did not notice that. He is a Black Lavender split. See post above as someone else asked about him.
    Now the one on the last row first pic. Is a Grey.. but really is what they use to call a silver partridge. I bought eggs from Steve Wheat for partridge and she hatch out.
    When I inquired about her.. he told me that egg got mismarked as he does not normally sell his grey/silvers. So He was kind enough to send me a rooster and another hen since I liked her so well (thanks Steve). The one here has just started to lay. So hopefully I will have more.

6. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I hatched out some of these eggs from CJ and the chicks are just beautiful. I got one of the lavender split and can't wait to see how it turns out. I'm looking forward to the next shipment.

7. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Thank you! cj

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by