Fall WV Chickenstock -Place unkown- POLL Ends on Sunday the 18th

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Msbear, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Tractor Supply Co. in Martinsburg

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gower's Feed in Ranson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Ok, so we had a great time at Chickenstock over the weekend and everyone's already chatting up about the Fall stock. The date will be the last Saturday of September, unless someone can't make it, then we can change it if everyone agrees.

So, get hatching some pullets, everyone.. cause it's on!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] please be the fall of the pullet and not the fall of the cockerel [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

our site will be updated as soon as we nail down the details http://wvchickenstock.blogspot.com/

ALSO
    : let's plan on a rain date this time... just in case. We've narrowly missed the big one by a hair on two occasions. I think we're running out of luck

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  2. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    ok, I'm going to say TS due to everyone knows we have one there in the fall. Although I would not be against one at Gowers. I just had alot of people talk about the next one in the fall at TS. When asked I told them yes sometime in Sept to check site for updates or look for flyers. I just hope my girls start laying. They are really getting breed now(some) others still fight them off. my poor BLRW roo is not happy about the new guy next door w/4 hens and he has none yet. He just wants me to baby him more now. [​IMG] Both places work for me as I sold out both times even though I went home with 3 roos last time(TS) I sold 2 that Sunday after sale and kepted the other for breeding.

3. VA from WV

VA from WV Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2009
    Eastern Pandhandle WV
    If you had the ability to do both, you could do TS in September and something at Gower in October.

4. Fourgirlsoneboy

Fourgirlsoneboy Pullus Parvus

Aug 16, 2009
    West Virginia
    [​IMG]
    Quote:

5. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    I would love to do both, but I think, it would lose its gusto by overstock [​IMG] I will also have fall shows to prepare for so, won't have the time to dedicate to a doublestock [​IMG] couldn't help it [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  6. nursecat9

nursecat9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    I say TS too bc I know I told everyone that's where the next one would be, plus it has more parking available. I think this 1 was so great bc everyone worked hard to get the word out! We'll just have to do it again! [​IMG]

7. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    The Martinsburg TSC is closer and I feel that it would have more people coming in. [​IMG] Either one is fine though. Just dont have it on a poultry show day! [​IMG]

8. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    ok, don't call it a come back! TSC has taken the lead!!!

9. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Let's do this y'all. TSC is the spot. Let's do Sat Sept. 25th from 8-noon. I will design the flyers and update the blog but will need help distributing the flyers... basically, anything that can be done by sitting right here on my toosh I can do [​IMG]

Let's start a list!

I will bantam rosecombs (breeding pairs and trios)
    welsummer adult pairs
    bantam mille fleur cochin pair
    bantam cochin pullets (mixed)
    nesting boxes

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by