-*Falling Darkness-* A Wolf RPG

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Feather Hearts, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Feather Hearts

Feather Hearts Chillin' With My Peeps

Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Rules
    *Ask me if you would like to make another prophecy*
    *No power-pay or Mary-Sue*
    *Don't kill another character without the owner's permission*
    *Wolves are wolves, if your wolf is in the prophecy then they can have powers*

The Law Of The Packs- Please Read!
    1. You must be loyal to your pack above everything else, you may be friends with other wolves but you must also be prepared to meet them in battle
    2. No wolf may challenge the leader, but if necessary they can fight for the rank of deputy
    3. A lower ranked wolf may challenge a higher ranked wolf for the higher rank, if the challenger wins they get the rank, but if they lose, they are instantly demoted to the bottom of the hunters/fighters.
    4. The only instance when a pack can challenge their leader is when the leader is cruel, and/or breaking the law of the packs
    6. The Omega family is the Omega family, they can not be promoted and are always addressed as Omega
    7. Male pups will have the same profession as their father and Females as their mother, if both of the parents have the same profession, then so will the pups
    8. Each pack has the right to be independent, but in times when the safety of the whole pack is at risk the leader must forget his/her pride and let other packs help
    9. The Great howl is to be held every full moon by the pack leader, only 6 wolves can attend and auditions are held at the half moon
    10. Pups, Queens and Omegas are not allowed to even audition for the Great Howl
    11. A gathering is held every 6 moons, and while the moon is in the sky, there is to be no fighting among the packs
    12. When a pup is born they receive a simple name, such as Pine or Sprite, when they turn 10 moons old they are apprenticed to a male wolf and a female wolf of their profession and gain a new name, when they reach 18 moons they receive their final name, such as Oakfall or Blossom

Prologue- Skip to end for a brief summary
    A silvery-white she-wolf lay on a thick bed of moss.
    "You're doing great Ivory", A calm voice reassured.
    Ivory's belly convulsed and she let out an ear-splitting wail. Looking down from her pain she saw her first pup, a tiny she-wolf with long sandy gray fur. "I'll name you Sandy"
    Another claw of pain grasped her and her second pup was born. This time a mottled brown she-pup. "Pine", she whispered, ruffling the she-pup's fur.
    "Phoenix", Ivory whispered "can you please go,I would like to be alone with my pups."
    Phoenix dipped her head and scampered off.
    As soon as the den was empty a dark figure emerged from the shadows.
    "So Ivory, given birth to our pups?" He sneered.
    "Go away Scar." Ivory snapped, "You aren't welcome here."
    "You idiot." Scar glared at Ivory, "You know the prophecy, one of these pups was born to darkness."
    "Go away Scar, I killed you once, I can do it again"
    "Oh, threats I'm so scared."
    Ivory let out a low growl, "You'll never hurt my pups"
    She closed her eyes and Scar was gone, I loved him once. But I had to kill him, these pups can never know who their father is.

Summary
    Two pups are born to the pack-leader Ivory. The healer Phoenix assists but is soon asked to leave. When Phoenix has left the pups father, Scar an evil spirit wolf enters. He reminds Ivory of the prophecy that the two pups were born beside, and Ivory vows to never let them know their father...

12 Moons Later...
    Fireleaf(Sandy) is apprenticed to Ivory wich shards a huge rift between the once close sisters. Despite being apprenticed to the deputy, Moon(Pine) is desprate for more training. So... She seeks out the darkness, her father...

The Prophecy...
    Dark will clash with Light
    The end of the stars is near...
    Four wolves will unite with the Light...
    And the others will be lost to the Darkness...

Packs

Pack Of The Crimson Dawn(Dawn Pack)
    The pack of destiny, heroes and legends. Most prophecies are around them.

MORE COMING SOON! FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  2. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    look great! cant wait to join

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by