Family fights - don't cha love it when it goes full circle?

Steve_of_sandspoultry

Crowing
10 Years
Apr 4, 2009
Eastern North Carolina
Without going into a bunch of details, we have a family member that has been going out of her way to fight with her sister/my wife Sharon. Well, after a couple blow outs/nasty emails this "person" appeals to the rest of the family and says they are sorry and asks for help. ( not touching on any of the things said, done etc). Needless to say we have not responded.
smile.png

Don't cha just love when somebody is acting like a "mule" (pick your word) then it goes full circle and the "mule" comes back to bite them in the "mule"? If ya know what I mean.

Steve

Yea but my problem in the past was I always felt sorry for them and helped them out anyway only to be wronged again later.
roll.png

In my family I have been told that I am in some kind of fight with my youngest sister. Given that I don't want to fight, and I am not entirely sure what we are supposed to be fighting about. I find that I can't be bothered very much given, that nothing has been said to me by my DYS. I figure that it's time to ignore my DYS. I have heard though the family grape vine that apparently every time I talk to my DYS she takes offence. I now hoping that by not talking to her, that she will be less offended. I just don't want to be involved in the drama.

Quote:
I was raised "old school". Mean what you say and say what you mean. If you hate my guts today you can't change your tune tomorrow (when you need something) and say "oh i'm sorry, I didn't mean it" and expect me to roll over. Sorry doesn't work that way in my book.

Steve

One of my favorite sayings is "What goes around comes around".... and I LOVE it when I get to see the offending person's bad karma come back to bite them in the donkey/mule/boo-nay!

Don't you just wonder what in the world is running through their minds when they treat people like dirt, then come back around looking for favors? Ha. Dream on pumpkin!

I love karma.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I was raised "old school". Mean what you say and say what you mean. If you hate my guts today you can't change your tune tomorrow (when you need something) and say "oh i'm sorry, I didn't mean it" and expect me to roll over. Sorry doesn't work that way in my book.

Steve

Yea I know. I'm too soft hearted at times but I'm a learning.

I understand the forgive and forget but I cannot understand the full-out, hateful, back-biting, throw you under the bus and do doughnuts on top of you mentality that some people seem to have. I can forgive slights but when they have thrown their all into it, relished in it, and really meant harm.....no I don't go back for seconds. And yes then the pay-back is so satisfying...but then I have never claimed to be too sweet!
sharon

Back
Top Bottom