1. AngryChicken14

AngryChicken14 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2012
    The Lost Rose Forest
    I'm adopted and I never knew my birth parents. :( but i am satisfied with my life I have now! I love wolves, dogs, puppies, LION KING, warriors, phones, blue berries, and Soccer, Dance! I am very athletic and sporty! I am very funny and adventurous nothing is impossible for me :D See one time i got my kite stuck in a tree and i climbed up and got my kite I wasnt scared at all because I am fearless!!! :D :D :D

2. [​IMG]hey!

3. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011
    That was so random!

4. AngryChicken14

Jan 14, 2012
    The Lost Rose Forest
    Its very true I've always wondered about my parents my birth parents plus I LOVE LION KING!!!!!!:lol:

5. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011

I watched the lion king last night it was on Disney channel. :)

6. AngryChicken14

Jan 14, 2012
    The Lost Rose Forest
    Ikr I loved it! I cried when Mufasa died it was so sad......

7. TinyChickenLady

TinyChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

I never knew my biological father. My step-dad adopted me when I was 14. My biological father very happily signed over his parental rights and refused to meet me until I was 18.

If you want a little honesty, here it is. Don't dwell on the ones that gave you up. There was a reason they did so in the first place. They could have been too young, too selfish, too busy. Or it could have been something much nicer like they couldn't give you the life that you deserve. Some people just aren't ready for such an important job.

Trust me when I tell you, it may not be worth the curiosity. Be grateful to the ones who provided a life for you. Parents don't always share your DNA but they will ALWAYS share your heart. Love them for the love they've given you and when the time is right, you'll understand your biological parents and why they did what they did.

8. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I'm so just wanting to echo our prior poster. You are loved and happy and what else do you need???? Enjoy your family and your life!

Love comes in many forms...[​IMG]

9. AngryChicken14

Jan 14, 2012
    The Lost Rose Forest

Thanks for the advice but i just am very curious. But i think when i matture more i will understand :)

10. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by