Fancy some general silliness?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by QuinnP, Mar 25, 2011.

1. QuinnP

QuinnP Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2010
    Oregon
    Arlo is not a chicken. He might look like a chicken, cluck like a chicken, but I think he is a little person in a chicken suit. That said, this morning I sat with him & looked under nearly each feather to try & find a zipper to his chicken suit, but I couldn't find it.[​IMG] He slept in my arms last night & the tortoise got jealous. [​IMG] Arlo's friend Rick came by to hold him. (Rick's sort of a blob, so Arlo likes that!!) He drank water out of my cup & cooed at me, & I talked to him. I told him how pretty his tail feathers were, & counted his little curled up toes out loud, kissed each one. He ate some oatmeal & I think he is an angel, not a bird. He fills me with joy. He sat on his Dad's lap & flapped his wings.

I took him to the vet & the vet said he probably gets poopy buttski syndrome because he cant stand up without help. I try to stretch his little legs in the right direction now & then, &he looks so proud when he stands up.

2. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Awww! How adorable!!
    He must have an invisible seam.... Maybe like one of the items my mom sews up inside out, except for one teeny tiny hole that she then pulls the rest through.. TA DA, no seam... if its fluffy enough! You know, he only clucks at you to tease you for thinking he is a chicken... [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Arlo sounds like such a doll... like he really loves you [​IMG]
    I wish one of my chickies loved to be held as much as Arlo seems to... we're still working on it!

3. QuinnP

Mar 26, 2010
    Oregon
    your mom must have sewwed Arlo's chicken suit! I'll keep looking![​IMG]

4. QuinnP

Mar 26, 2010
    Oregon
    the little guywill stick his head under my chin & shake his comb, will start grooming himself & continue on to me when he's done. I love getting tickled by his comb

Its so big that its falling to one side. does that mean its a comb over?[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by