1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Fancy Top Hat Polish Chicks! 6 weeks old! Some Frizzled!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JordanFamily, May 11, 2010.

1. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Songster 10 Years

Feb 4, 2008
    Archie, MO
    We have several Polish Chickens available in this auction. They are $4 each and you can choose which ones you like. Shipping will be extra for more birds. Pickup or meeting in Harrisonville, MO is also an option. Please look below for shipping examples.
    4 or maybe 5 chicks: box cost $18 shipping $35-$45 depending on location and weight of box
    6-8 chicks: box cost : $25 / shipping express mail: $35-$45 depending on location and weight of box.
    I do not make money off of shipping and above are just examples. Please contact me before you buy it now. Just tell me which ones you want. I have two bantam frizzled Roos over bantam hens also some Standard Hens so chicks will be any size between bantam to standard... These chicks are gorgeous and you are just going to love them. These are unsexed birds. In pics they are 4 weeks old and will be 6 weeks old at shipping. Kristina 816-293-5155 or 816-682-0254
    Here are the pics of some of my lovely babies, Again just tell me which colors you like....
    Light Blue
    [​IMG]
    Black Frizzle
    [​IMG]
    Black... I have more black not pictured here...
    [​IMG]
    Blue
    [​IMG]
    Another Black
    [​IMG]
    Frizzle Blue or Khaki???
    [​IMG]
    Another Blue Frizzle
    [​IMG]
    Blue
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2010